An invoice will be issued after the gift certificate has been used.
Vytautas Mineral SPA | SPA Birštonas, UAB | Karalienės Barboros al. 2, Birštonas
Company code 300605931 | VAT code LT100002698114 | ph.: +370 319 42139 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.vytautasmineralspa.lt
Enter email with which you are registered. Confirm and you will receive a password change link to your email.
SECTION VIII INTERNAL REGULATIONS OF VYTAUTAS MINERAL SPA
39. Every Vytautas Mineral SPA guest and anyone accompanying them must present valid ID documents upon arrival at reception.
40. Upon arrival at Vytautas Mineral SPA, each guest shall be provided with a guest card that must be filled out using the details of their valid ID document (passport, ID card).
41. Individual guests may check in to Vytautas Mineral SPA from 3:00 p.m. and must check out by 12:00 p.m.
42. When registering guests the administrator of Vytautas Mineral SPA shall use the details of the ID document presented by the guest and shall return the ID document to the guest upon completion of registration.
43. Guests must pay the invoice on the day of arrival (certain exceptions may apply).
44. Natural persons may pay in cash (euros) or by credit card.
45. At the request of a guest of Vytautas Mineral SPA, an additional bed may be provided for a person(s) accompanying the guest for an additional fee.
46. Guests who stay at Vytautas Mineral SPA for a period that is shorter than one day (24 hours) shall pay the entire daily rate, irrespective of the time they make the payment.
47. At the request of a Vytautas Mineral SPA guest and subject to availability, a late checkout may be permitted (the stay at the hotel may be extended until 6:00 p.m.) for an additional fee (50% of the room daily rate).
48. Guests who pay for services provided by Vytautas Mineral SPA but decide not to use the services may not claim a refund. If a guest leaves Vytautas Mineral SPA earlier than envisaged in their booking (i.e. stays for a shorter term) the guest may not claim a refund for the unused time.
49. If a guest fails to show up, a fee for the actual idle time of the Vytautas Mineral SPA room shall be charged.
50. Visitors of guests who stay in the rooms of Vytautas Mineral SPA after 10:00 p.m. must register with Vytautas Mineral SPA, present their valid ID documents and pay for accommodation.
51. The hotel is open 24/7.
52. Guests who wish to arrive with pets must notify the administration in advance, and pet owners must prove (by presenting their pet’s passport) that the pet is not aggressive and will not harm other Vytautas Mineral SPA guests (an additional fee shall be charged for pet accommodation).
53. The hotel reserves the right to forbid undesired persons from using the services of Vytautas Mineral SPA based on the Internal Regulations of Vytautas Mineral SPA and other enforced local legal acts and/or enforced legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
54. In case of disappearance of or damage to any property belonging to Vytautas Mineral SPA, the persons responsible for the damage shall compensate for the caused damage at a ratio of 1:2. Where, as a result of damage caused, it is impossible to accommodate guests, the full price of the room shall be charged for the entire time period required to eliminate the damage.
55. Parents (guardians) or other accompanying adults shall assume full responsibility for the health, safety, appropriate behaviour, and adherence to these Regulations of children under 18 years of age and persons with a disability who stay at the hotel.
56. For all the services and goods that Vytautas Mineral SPA guests acquire or make use of, but for certain reasons fail to pay for before their departure, the hotel may withdraw the respective amount for the goods and/or services from the guest’s account (credit card, etc.). Guests hereby agree to pay for the acquired goods and/or services in full, even after their departure.
57. Guests must keep their valuables in the safe deposit box available in their room. The hotel shall not be liable for any items left in places other than the safe deposit boxes provided in the rooms.
58. It shall only be permitted to record videos and take photographs in the territory and premises of Vytautas Mineral SPA upon receipt of the administration’s written consent.
59. Children under 12 years of age shall not be admitted to the MOON restaurant after 6:00 p.m.
60. Children under 12 years of age shall not be admitted to the swimming pool and sauna area after 8:00 p.m.
61. The opening hours of the outdoor terrace are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
SECTION IX THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED AT VYTAUTAS MINERAL SPA
62. To move furniture (without the administration’s permission).
63. To keep any highly flammable substances in the rooms and/or common areas of Vytautas Mineral SPA.
64. To cause damage to any Vytautas Mineral SPA property.
65. To accommodate a number of persons in a room exceeding the number specified to the Vytautas Mineral SPA administrator.
66. Failing to notify the administration in case of any failures of the Vytautas Mineral SPA facilities.
67. To leave any electrical appliances unattended while in operation.
68. To use any electrical appliances, except in cases where such appliances are received from the administration and the administration is notified in advance about the use of such appliances. (The use of the following shall not be prohibited: laptop and cell phone chargers, beard trimmers, hair dryers).
69. To keep pets and birds in the rooms without notifying the administration in advance.
70. To keep any aggressive pets that may harm other Vytautas Mineral SPA guests.
71. To disturb other Vytautas Mineral SPA guests.
72. Guests are prohibited from making noise in the hotel and/or on the hotel’s property (i.e. to play loud music and musical instruments, to sing, scream or whistle loudly and/or behave in any other inappropriate manner) from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Should a guest fail to adhere to this prohibition and violate public order or disturb other persons staying and/or working at the hotel, a fine of EUR 150 shall be imposed on the guest and the guest must also compensate for any other damage resulting from the incident.
73. It is strictly prohibited to smoke in any of the Vytautas Mineral SPA rooms and/or on balconies of the rooms. If this prohibition is not adhered to, a fine of EUR 50 shall be imposed. Smoking is only permitted in dedicated smoking areas. To ensure the safety of every Vytautas Mineral SPA guest, each rooms is fitted with smoke and fire alarm systems.
74. It is prohibited to leave underage children unattended in the rooms and/or other areas of Vytautas Mineral SPA, and parents or guardians of underage children must ensure the safety of their children at the hotel.
75. To bring strangers to a Vytautas Mineral SPA room without notifying the administrator of Vytautas Mineral SPA.
76. To bring any tools, arms or other items that pose a threat to health or life onto the Vytautas Mineral SPA property.
77. To bring, use, store and/or consume any narcotic or other psychotropic substances. In all such instances, the Vytautas Mineral SPA administration shall call the police.
78. To fail to adhere to the General Regulations of Vytautas Mineral SPA and all the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania that regulate the safety of people and the prevention of other potential threats.
SECTION X OBLIGATIONS OF GUESTS STAYING AT VYTAUTAS MINERAL SPA:
79. To adhere to the General Regulations of Vytautas Mineral SPA.
80. To pay for all the provided services at once (certain exceptions may apply).
81. At the time of departure from Vytautas Mineral SPA, to return the door key to the administrator of Vytautas Mineral SPA and make sure that all the services have been paid for.
82. To closely adhere to the fire protection rules.
83. At the time of leaving the room, to make sure that all electrical appliances (light, TV set, etc.) have been appropriately switched off.
84. At the time of leaving the room, to make sure that all hot and cold water taps have been tightly closed.
85. At the time of leaving the room, to make sure that the room is appropriately locked and that no strangers are able to enter it.
86. In the case of any failure in the room of Vytautas Mineral SPA, to notify the administrator of Vytautas Mineral SPA.
87. The Vytautas Mineral SPA room key may only be provided to a guest that presents their ID document. If a room key is lost or damaged, a penalty of EUR 15 shall be imposed.
88. If a guest fails to check out of the room by 2:00 p.m. and it is impossible to contact the guest, or if a guest avoids paying for the provided services and vacates the room at the request of the administration, the administration shall reserve the right to move any items left in the room to the guarded premises at the hotel.
89. In case of an emergency, guests of Vytautas Mineral SPA must first contact the reception desk by calling +370 67 50 0656 or the short number 100 from their room.
SECTION XI CUSTOMER CARE AND PREMISE MAINTENANCE AT VYTAUTAS MINERAL SPA
90. Breakfast at the hotel shall be served daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on business days and from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on weekends.
91. The Vytautas Mineral SPA room service operates from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
92. Towels and bathrobes are changed daily and bed linen is changed every 3 days in the rooms where guests are accommodated.
93. Vytautas Mineral SPA personnel may perform minor repair of premises and facilities without disturbing the guests of Vytautas Mineral SPA.
94. During the cold season, the temperature in the rooms may not fall below +18°C.
95. To ensure safety, the Vytautas Mineral SPA administration shall be entitled to access the rooms in which guests are accommodated.
96. If any lost items are found, the Vytautas Mineral SPA administration shall return the items to their owners whenever possible. If the owner cannot be found, any left items shall be disposed of according to the prescribed procedure upon expiry of 6 months.
97. The hotel shall not assume any responsibility for any valuables left unattended and/or lost, and/or for any damage caused to valuables in the rooms and/or other areas of Vytautas Mineral SPA.
98. Should a Vytautas Mineral SPA guest behave in a criminal manner (fail to adhere to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania), the Vytautas Mineral SPA administration reserves the right to evict the guest without providing any refund of the amounts paid. Where needed, the Vytautas Mineral SPA administration shall contact competent authorities.
99. For your safety, the shared-use premises of Vytautas Mineral SPA are provided with video surveillance cameras.
SECTION XII REQUESTS AND PROPOSALS
100. The Vytautas Mineral SPA administration welcomes requests and proposals from guests to improve the quality of the services provided.
101. Proposals and complaints presented by Vytautas Mineral SPA guests are considered during administrative and managerial meetings within the set deadlines.
SECTION XIII INTERNAL RULES FOR THE SWIMMING POOL AND SAUNA AREA
102. Shoe covers must be worn over shoes to protect dressing rooms from outside dirt.
103. From 20:00, only guests over 12 years old can visit the swimming pool and sauna area.
104. The hotel staff have the right to politely ask parents/guardians that children under the age of 12 leave the pool and sauna area after 20:00.
105. Use the swimsuit dryer exactly as specified in the instruction manual.
106. Hang bathrobes and towels on the hooks made available for this purpose.
107. Leave used bathrobes and towels in the hampers located in the dressing rooms when leaving the pool.
108. Guests under the age of 18 are only allowed to enter the swimming pool and sauna area with accompanying adults.
109. Guests must leave their outerwear in the wardrobe on the ground floor at the hotel reception and other clothing in the dressing room (men’s or women’s dressing rooms).
110. Before visiting the pool and sauna area, guests must pay for the services at the spa reception.
111. Individuals under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or psychotropic substances are prohibited from visiting the swimming pool and sauna area for their personal safety and that of other guests. The staff has the right to request that guests who are suspected of being intoxicated leave the pool and sauna area without a reimbursement of the paid entrance fee.
112. The staff shall not be responsible for any unsupervised children.
113. A disabled person, who, due to their state of health, requires the care of another person, may only visit the swimming pool when accompanied by the adult responsible for their care.
Guests in the pool and sauna area must:
114. Thoroughly wash themselves in the shower before and after visiting the pool, sauna or Jacuzzi.
115. After washing in the shower after visiting the pool or sauna, guests should dry themselves in the shower stall and only then go to the dressing room.
116. Wear swimwear.
117. Use footwear suitable for damp premises.
118. Before going to any sauna, become familiar with the rules of using the saunas.
119. Spread a towel on a lounger before lying down on it.
120. Immediately contact a swimming pool staff member if experiencing health issues.
121. In the event of fire, immediately leave the pool and sauna area following the instructions of the pool staff and evacuate in accordance with the evacuation plan of the pool and sauna area.
122. During the summer season, wash your feet and wear clean shoes after visiting the outdoor beach.
The following is prohibited in the swimming pool and sauna area:
123. Bringing and using personal cosmetics and hygiene products in the swimming pools and saunas (e.g., shaving and depilatory tools, masks, scrubs).
124. Using infusions, extracts, cosmetics and bath brooms (EUR 50 fine).
125. Moving chairs, loungers, or tables.
126. Bringing drinks or food (EUR 50 fine).
127. Spitting on the floor or into the water (EUR 50 fine).
128. Pouring various liquids into the pools or placing dirty objects in the water (EUR 100 fine).
129. Smoking (EUR 50 fine).
130. Bringing glass containers.
131. Jumping into the water from the edge of the pool, running, climbing, making excessive noise, falsely calling for help, ignoring the warnings of the pool supervisor (EUR 50 fine).
132. Swimming in a disorderly manner, interfering with other visitors.
133. For children under 3 years of age, going in the swimming pool without diapers specially designed for use in water (the enterprise reserves the right to impose a fine or to demand compensation for damage caused by the disruption of work and cleaning of the pool).
134. Littering, urinating, defecating or otherwise polluting the water, dressing rooms and other areas of pools and baths (EUR 150-250 fine).
135. Chewing gum.
136. Bringing ice cubes from the cool-down area to the pool and bath, or throwing them at each other.
137. Visiting the area while ill with infectious, viral or other contagious diseases, or with open wounds and/or other medical conditions that may endanger the health and/or lives of other visitors.
138. Bringing animals.
139. Swimming/climbing into a vertical pool without the supervision of a kinesitherapist.
140. Taking baby carriages to the pool and sauna area.
141. Occupying loungers and armchairs by leaving bathrobes and towels (for more than 20 minutes). The staff has the right to remove and hang them on the towel hooks.
142. A guest who causes damage to the property of Vytautas Mineral SPA, or the property or health of other guests, shall be liable according to the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Parents or guardians shall be liable for damage caused by minors or people with disabilities.
143. Guest who fail to comply with these internal rules may be warned or asked to leave the swimming pool and sauna area immediately, as well as be fined or permanently banned from visiting the swimming pools and sauna area.
THE POOL STAFF SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL ITEMS LEFT UNATTENDED. FOUND ITEMS ARE STORED AT THE HOTEL RECEPTION FOR THREE BUSINESS DAYS.
Participant means a person participating or intending to participate in games, campaigns and/or contests organised by the Data Controller.
Applicant means a natural person interested in the services provided by the Data Controller or willing to contact the Data Controller on other matters.
Client means a person who acquired goods, services from the Data Controller or concluded a contract with the Data Controller regarding purchase of goods and/or provision of services.
Candidate means a person participating or intending to participate in personnel selection carried out by the Data Controller.
Phone Caller means a person calling at the contact phone indicated on the Website regarding provision of services by the Data Controller and/or other matters.
The Data Controller will collect personal data in compliance with the requirements of legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania being in force and the instructions of controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are applied so that the collected data on the Data Subjects is protected against loss, unauthorised use or alterations.
Persons who are younger than 16 years may not provide any personal data through the Data Controller’s Website. If you are a person who is younger than 16 years, before providing personal information you must obtain consent of your parents or other legal guardians.
WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WE COLLECT?
Information directly provided by you.
Information on how you use our Website.
If you visit our Website we also collect information which reveals the specifics of the use of services we provide or the automatically generated visit statistics. For more information, see „Cookies“.
Information from third party sources
We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent allowed by the legal acts in force) and associate it with other information which we receive from you or about you. We may receive information about you also from third party social network services when you log in to them, for example, though accounts in the “Facebook” network.
Other information we collect
With your consent we may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of our website content.
You may choose to not provide us certain information, however in such case the use of service we offer might be unavailable.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONSULATION, SUBMISSION OF ENQUIRY
Processing of personal data of the Applicants, including the Phone Callers, contacting the Data Controller for the purpose of consultation, submission of enquiry and/or other matters. The Data Controller shall process the following personal data of the applicants, including the Phone Callers:
In the event the Data Controller is contacted by a representative of the applicant, the Data Controller shall process the following data of the representative of the applicant:
Data of the applicants is not transferred to third persons.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCOMMODATION AND PROVISION OF SPA SERVICES
Processing of data of the Clients. The Data Controller shall process the following data of the Clients:
In the event the Client is being represented by another person, the Data Controller shall process the following personal data of the Client‘s representative:
The Data Controller undertakes to not transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except for the following cases:
- if your consent to disclosure of personal data is given;
- in provision of services – to our partners, in order to perform the services you ordered. We will provide your personal information to these service providers only in as much as is necessary for performance of the relevant service;
- in fulfilling legitimate interests of the Data Controller (e. g. in the case of debt recovery);
- to authorised institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
The basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of providing accommodation services is: the data subject’s consent and/or the performance of a contract with the Data Subject and/or compliance with the Data Controller’s legal obligations and/or protection of the Data Controller’s legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (a), (b), (c) and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF PERSONNEL SELECTION OF CANDIDATES TO JOB POSITIONS
The Data Controller shall process the personal data voluntarily provided by the Candidate for the purposes of personnel selection to the extent the personal data was provided.
Data is received directly from candidates and/or form third persons providing job posting websites. This data is not transferred to third persons.
Data of the Candidates shall be processed on the basis of consent given when providing their data and in order to take steps upon the Candidate’s conduct and/or request prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6 (1) (a) and (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF ORGANISING GAMES, CAMPAIGNS, CONTESTS
The Data Controller may process personal data for the purposes of carrying out contests or campaigns only with the Data Subjects’ consent. The Data Controller may collect the following personal data of the Participants:
The data is received directly from the Data Subjects participating in games, campaigns and/or contests. This data is not transferred to third persons, but may be publicly announced on the Data Subject’s Website and/or the social network “Facebook” accounts which belong to the Data Controller. The Data Controller may post: name, surname, photo.
Personal data shall be processed on the basis of consent given when providing own personal data (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING
The Data Controller shall process personal data for the purpose of direct marketing only with the expressly given Data Subjects’ consent. For the purpose of direct marketing the following personal data of the Clients and other Data Subjects shall be processed:
After sending the newsletter the Data Controller may collect statistical data on the Data Subject’s behaviour in connection with the use and content of the newsletter (for example, whether the newsletter was read, which links were opened by the Data Subject).
The Data Subject’s e-mail address may be used to deliver advertising through Facebook, Google and other advertising platforms by customising the advertising to target audience.
Pursuant to the personal data you provided for the purpose of direct marketing your personal data may be profiled in order to offer you individually customised solutions and offers. You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data by automated, including profiling, processing method or to object thereto (if such method is applied).
Personal data is received directly from the Data Subjects. The Data Controller may transfer personal data only to third persons which provide specialised services in order to send e-mail letters, customise the format of advertising ordered through the advertising platforms.
Personal data of the Clients and other Data Subjects shall be processed on the basis of consent given when providing own data and consenting to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
We hereby inform you that the Data Subject has the right to object to or at any time withdraw his consent to processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing, without giving reasons for objection:
- By clicking the link “unsubscribe from the newsletter” at the end of the newsletter or on the website
- By writing via e-mail at email@example.com or calling by phone at (8-319) 42139.
Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing of data based on consent carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF ENSURING SAFETY OF PERSONNEL, CLIENTS AND PROTECTION OF PROPERTY (VIDEO SURVEILLANCE)
For the purposes of ensuring security of personnel, clients and other persons who got into the area under the video surveillance, also of the property (of video surveillance) the Data Controller shall process video data of its personnel and clients, also other persons who got into the area under the video surveillance in order to ensure safety thereof and of the property.
We hereby inform you that your video data is recorded by the Data Controller’s video surveillance equipment when you visit the Data Controller’s premises and territory. Video data may only be transferred to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Personal data shall be processed for the purpose of video surveillance on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorised use and alterations. We have installed physical and technical measures to protect all information which we collect for the purposes of proving our services. We hereby remind you that even though we take appropriate actions for the protection of your information, no website, operation carried out via internet, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe.
The Data Controller shall apply different time limits for storage of personal data in accordance with the requirements of legal acts and taking into account the purposes of processing of personal data.
The time limits for storage of personal data:
Purpose of processing of personal data
Time limit for storage
Processing of personal data of the Data Subjects for the purposes of consultations, fulfilment of enquiries
1 year from the day of consultation, fulfilment of enquiry. Except for the cases when the Data Subject is contacting for the provision of services of the Data Controller. In that case the general 10 year time limit shall apply.
Personal data of the Clients – for the purposes of provision of services
10 years from the last contact.
Processing of health data of the Clients
15 years from the last visit to the doctor.
Processing of personal data of the Candidates for the purposes of personnel selection
4 months after the Candidate is hired. Longer storage of the Candidates’ curriculum vitae and other data requires the Candidate’s consent.
Processing of personal data of the Data Subjects for the purpose of video surveillance
Processing of personal data of the Data Subjects for the purposes of organising games, campaigns, contests
1 year from the day of carrying out the contest.
Processing of personal data of the Data Subjects for the purpose of direct marketing
5 years from the day of obtaining consent, except for the cases where the Data Subject is willing to extend this time limit.
Exceptions regarding the time limits for storage may be established to the extent they do not infringe the rights of the Data Subjects, are in line with the legal requirements and are properly documented.
Upon expiry of the established time limits, if they were not extended, the data will be deleted in the way that makes them irrecoverable.
The Data Subject, whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller, shall have the following rights:
- To be aware (to be informed) of the processing of his data (the right to know);
- To access his data and learn how it is processed (the right of access);
- To request rectification or, taking into account the purposes of the processing of personal data, completion of the person’s incomplete personal data (the right to rectification);
- To obtain erasure of his data or to suspend the processing activities of his data (except for storage) (the right to erasure and the right “to be forgotten”);
- Shall have the right to obtain from the personal Data Controller restriction of processing of personal data where one of the legitimate reasons is present (the right to restriction):
- Shall have the right to data portability (the right to portability);
- To object to the processing of personal data, when this data is processed or is intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing;
- To lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania.
If you no longer wish your personal data be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you may write an e-mail letter at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone at (8-319) 42139 and object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing without giving reasons for objection.
The Data Subject shall have the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by delivering directly at the address Karalienės Barboros ave. 2, Birštonas; by mail at: Karalienės Barboros ave. 2, Birštonas; by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Having received such request or instruction not later than within one month from the day of contacting the Data Controller shall submit a reply and perform the actions indicated in the request or refuse to perform thereof. If necessary, the said period may be extended by further two months taking into account the complexity and number of requests. In such event, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension within one month from the day of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
The Data Controller is allowed to not enable the data subjects to exercise the aforementioned rights, except for the objection to the processing of personal data in the way of direct marketing, when in the cases provided for by laws it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, breaches of occupational or professional ethics, as well as the protection of rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, Data Controller or other persons.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITES
On the Data Controller’s website there may be third party advertising panels, links to their websites and services which are outside of the control of the Data Controller, for example, a link to the Data Controller’s Facebook profile. The Data Controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You have to read the privacy statements applicable to third party websites and services which you use.
If you provided data about yourself with the help of “Facebook”, we understand that you agree for us to contact you by the provided contact phone and e-mail and to submit offers of services.
While you are visiting the Data Controller’s website we want to provide such content and functions which are customised exactly to your needs. That requires cookies. Those are small elements of information, which are automatically created while browsing a website and are saved on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Controller to recognise you as a former visitor of a certain website, to save the history of your website visit and to customise content pursuant thereto. Cookies also help to ensure smooth operation of websites, allow monitoring the duration, incidence of website visits and collection of statistical information on the number of website visitors.
Descriptions of cookies used on our website
Name of the cookie
Description/Purpose of use
The moment of creation
The data used
For identification of users / Performance
During the first website visit or after clearing cookies
For differentiation between users / Performance
Each time when the previously created cookie expires and the website is visited
Session user ID
For enquiry control / Performance
Each time when the previously created cookie expires and the website is visited
Session user ID
To remember the user-selected language on page/Performance
During the first website visit or after clearing cookies
Session user ID, selected language variable
How to manage and delete cookies
We note, however, that in some cases deletion of cookies may slow down the speed of internet browsing, limit the operation of certain website features or block access to the website.
By phone: (8-319) 42139
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: Karalienės Barboros al. 2, Birštonas
Updated on 20/05/2018
There are no free rooms of the selected type in this period. Leave your contacts and we will contact you with an alternative offer.
|Name of cookie||The purpose of the cookie||Creation time||Period of validity||Data used|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Increasing the application security.||On entering the web site||2 hours|
|laravel_session||Session cookie generation||On entering the web site||Until the leaving the web site||PHP session identifier|
|_ga||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||On entering the web site||4 metai|
|extend_reservation_in||Save time until booking is over||On reservation creation .||1 day|